Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long Timey, No Bloggy

I thought I'd put together a little update on where we're at with the Least of These worship project. I admit there's fresh, and then there's luke-fresh. I'm thinking this post is taking the blog from not fresh to at least luke fresh. You think?

Anyway, I talked to Herb today in between services and got an update on where we're at with the CDs. We have between 250 and 300 left out of 1000 - great job Cornerstone! The worship team is doing a little scheming, so I should have some good news to report hopefully soon. We're thinking it's time to "take it to the streets" so to speak. Not sure what that looks like, but we're trying to figure that out.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, how's come nobody has been commenting on the blog, we need to God to change this place from luke-fresh to fantastic funk-a-fried freshie fresh.

    ReplyDelete