Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bez Shaved and...

Well, Bez shaved. I would've begged him not too, but he told me after the fact. Don't fear - I'm still saying true to my end of bargain, though. Last night we were in the studio and I saw it first hand - clean shaven Bez. Why, Bez, why? We were tracking acoustic guitar last night for Alpha Omega and Beautiful Jesus. We started working on Adonia Ro-i, but both of us were tired and we called it quits for the night. Unfortunately, I drank a bunch of coffee and couldn't go to sleep once I got home (sorry Carmen). So this week, Bez is tracking acoustic guitar and I think he's going to try and get the bass recorded as well.

In other news - I made some calls today to the mastering company as well as the company that will actually make the CDs. Based on what we're looking at so far, hopefully we'll receive the CDs the 2nd or 3rd week of May. We're planning for the music to be available online as well through sites like iTunes and CD Baby. This may affect the day we were planning on doing the Corner Cafe radio show, but I'm waiting to hear back on that. Ideally, we would do the show after the CDs are available.

We'll have more pictures to post soon - we took some freaky ones last night that I can't wait to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment